The palm oil processing process, in summary, involves the reception of fresh fruit bunches from the plantations, sterilizing and threshing of the bunches to free the palm fruit, mashing the fruit and pressing out the crude palm oil. The crude oil is further treated to purify and dry it for storage and export.
1-5tph palm oil processing plant
Palm oil processing process flow chart:
Palm oil processing process
Generally speaking, the palm oil processing line contains 9 segments:
1. Raw materials storage section:Fresh palm fruit bunch must be first measurement recorded by the pound into the plant, then unloaded to loaded fruit slopes and stored.
2. Sterilizing section: fresh palm fruit bunch are airtight sterilized in sterilizer. The purpose to prevent enzymes broken down.
3. Threshing section: The purpose of threshing is the oil palm fruit be separated from the fruit bunch.
4. Pressing section: To get the crude palm oil from the palm fruit.
5. Clarification section: Machine-pressed crude oil first diluted with water washing, through settlement and filtration, the fiber material removed from the oil, and then carry out continuous settlement, the whole divided into two parts: oil and sediment.
6. Finished oil storage and transportation section: To store the finished oil.
7. Fiber separation section: Press cake broken by breaking screw conveyor and then transported into the fiber separation air net for fiber separating.
8. Kernel recovery section: Separating the kernel from the palm meal.
9. Sewage treatment section:If there is high requirement of the waste water, we need this section to treat the waste water.
We manufacture and export an wide range of palm oil processing equipment. All our machines are made by superior quality materials to ensure each one meets the quality standard. Contact us to get detailed information and cost of setting up a palm oil production mill. We are always ready to serve you.