According To New Research The Fats and Oils Market accounted to 16.32 million metric tons in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Global Fats and Oil Market By Type (Vegetable Oil, Fats), By Form (Liquid, Solid), By Source (Vegetable, Animal), By Application (Food, Industrial), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Major market drivers and restraints:
• Rising demand of edible oil/cooking oil
• Increased consumption of bakery & confectionery products
• Growth in the biodiesel market
• Health concerns related to excessive consumption of fats & oils
• Regulatory framework
Fats and oils in international market
• By type:- Vegetable oils and fats. The vegetable oil segment is sub-segmented into palm oil, soybean oil, sunflower oil, rapeseed oil, olive oil, others. The fats segment is sub-segmented into butter & margarine, lard, tallow & grease, others.
• By source:- the fats and oils market is segmented into vegetable and animals.
• On the basis of form:- the fats and oils market is segmented into liquid and solid.
• By application:- the fats and oils market is segmented into food and industrial. The food segment is sub-segmented into bakery & confectionery and processed foods. The industrial segment is sub-segmented into biodiesel, oleochemicals, animal feed and others.
• On the basis of geography:- fats and oils market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
Some of the major players operating in fats and oils market are:-
• Associated British Foods PLC,
• Archer Daniels Midland Company,
• Bunge Limited,
• Wilmar International Limited,
• International Foodstuff Company Holdings Limited,
• Unilever PLC,
• United Plantations Berhad,
• Ajinomoto Co., Inc.
• Conagra Foods Inc.,
• Fuji Oil,
• Richardson Oilseed Ltd,
• Adams Group,
• Omani Vegetable Oils & Derivatives Co.,
• Aak Kamani Private Limited,